Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Grad.

This weekend had been quite simple. Shopping for the last things for prom on Saturday and beach on Sunday. You can't even imagine how red is my back right now. I have a huge sun burn since Sunday which sucks because my prom dress is strapless and I was thinking about wear my hair up. I guess I will have to look for a new hairstyle now.
Monday we had the International Student Graduation and this is the outfit that I chose. The shorts are from Forever XXI and so is the T-shirt (yes, it is the same that I wore to the Spring Dance). The denim jacket is vintage and actually I didn't wear it because it was way to warm.






I have a lot of things to talk about but I don't really have that much time. My final exams are in just one week! But I promise I will post as often as I can.
Good luck to all of you with the exams!





No comments: