Saturday, April 16, 2011

Vintage clothing: Shoes.

I had to divide into two the post about the vintage clothing because I took so many pictures. So here it is the second part.
I'm totally in love with the vintage shoes. They are just so beautiful and different. But the bad part is that there is only a pair of shoes per design and only one size. And that sucks so much! Yesterday I found some beautiful Michael Kors but they were to sizes smaller of what I need. So I came back home without new shoes but with a beautiful new scarf that I'll show you soon.










Have you ever bought vintage shoes? What do you think about them?


2 comments:

Locaporlostacones said...

Hola!
no, zapatos vintage nunca he comprado, pero me gustan mucho las zapatillas de la primera foto.
besos guapa!

Loca por lo tacones

Mariamma Iris said...

Shoes shoes and more shoes! I love vintage shoes! They are usually better made than the average shoe nowadays. xoxo

Lovely post :)