Thursday, April 21, 2011

Earth's Day.

Today it almost looks like Spring. It's sunny and it is not raining! I had only half of the day at school so I expended my afternoon and almost all the evening in a lake and laying in the grass. When I was coming back home through a forest, I stopped to pick up some yellow flowers. So it was the perfect Earth's Day!
All this thing of the Earth's Day reminds me to another trend of this season. Well, actually I think it had always been a trend. The hippie/boho style. So, one of my favorite inspirations for this style, in this season is Isabel Marant: my totally favorite designer.


photos

photos

photos


photos

I like the flowers, the ruffles, the laces... But I think the boots in summer are not so useful. I mean, in summer I  use  to wear sandals or flats; but boots? No thanks.  And I also miss some details in the hair. Maybe a braid or a flower. Anyway, I love this trend so, I hope all of you enjoy it this Spring!

No comments: